I had HUGE plans for the garden this year, but due to the rain sticking around a lot longer than anyone had planned the veggie part of the garden fell through. Right now I've put all of my focus on the herbs and poisons that I've got going right now.

Catnip man, my kitchen sink pal.

Silvery wormwood. I love running my fingers through the foliage and huffing in the bitter-sweetness.

Mugwort baby.

Marshmallow.

This grows beneath the raspberry patch, I knew the name of it a few days ago, it's totally slipped my mind though.

Last year I believe, we had a nest of baby spiders in the house. They appeared all over the place. They're starting to come out now that it's warmed up. I've found a couple dangling around my head in the kitchen. It's quite a surprise when you turn around to see 8 tiny eyes looking back at you!
I somehow managed not to snatch a shot of my datura, who I love. The spiders also love that plant, most mornings I can find shimmering strands running from the wormwood, marshmallow and datura. The plants have been getting regular offerings and sweet talkings to facilitate friendship.
oooo I have serious garden envy of you right now. great news about the work load though! I'm lucky if i get 12 hours a week lol lame.
ReplyDelete