(a few days ago)
In my dream last night, I was walking by an old cemetery. I wasn't in it, but walking along the thick moss covered stone wall outside of it. Inside of the cemetery were deer, tons of them. One stood out of course, tall and broad and his antlers weren't really antlers but ancient aged wood wrapping around his head like a crown or gnarled old tree branches. I can only remember thinking quite joyfully that it was old Hornie! Old Hornie! Old Hornie! I kept saying over and over again in my head.
(a day ago?)
Spirit vessel?(today)
Now comes one of the supreme tests that most every Aries must periodically face: Will you live up to your promises? Will you follow through on your rousing start? Will you continue to stay passionately committed once the fiery infatuation stage evolves into the earthy foundation-building stage? Here's a secret to succeeding at this test: You can't just try to force yourself to "be good" and do the right thing. Nor does it work to use shame or guilt to motivate yourself. Somehow you've got to marshal pure, raw excitement for the gritty detail work to come. You've got to fall in love with the task of actually fleshing out your dreams. - Free Will Astrology
Note to self: BOOYAH. You have been served, ball in is your court.
Wow, love that jar! Intense dream with the Horned One...cheers!
ReplyDeleteoh man i want that jar dude. You are lucky to have it!
ReplyDeleteMartialis - Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteAngel - Ohh it's not mine... YET. Her work is lovely. But the jar is awesome. I love how it functions as honey pot and old style looking hive!