Last nights dream involved me sitting in a room with what felt like, other witches. We were all there for one thing: To be given the magical drink by the old woman (who was sort of, “leading” us). There were only a few of these cups of drink. They resembled Japanese tea cups. The drink was greenish and had clumps, it looked as if the drink had been mostly drunk, but when I went to put it to my lips the liquid kept coming, it was bottomless and filled itself. The temptation to drink as much as possible was there, but you knew that if you drank too much, there would be consequences. I guess it was supposed to give you second sight.
A person I knew as an old friend was there and grabbed my arm and told me we were off to look at faeries. I saw things flitting around, they looked like little insects.
Then all of that was gone away and I was waiting on a bus - with a figurine in my hand that was very obviously, a shaman.
Then I woke up.
GREAT dream
ReplyDelete