Do you have those gods (or a god) in your life, that you have an adverse feeling towards? I do. I don't know how to describe it. A rebelliousness, that's it. An uncontrollable rebelliousness. He's popped up in my dreams as of late, after I had acknowledged him during a prayer. I respectfully told him he made me feel like a teenager to a parent, I want to flip him the finger... and tell him he'll have none of me. That I'll do whatever the fuck I want, and he can't have a say in anything.
And there he is, sneaking in my dreams... making me say his name, the fucker! And that strange fury crawls up my spine and inside I scream, "fuck you!" He inspires my Aries urge to fight against everything, indulging in madness and to take another sip of my beer. I feel his laughter as I try to shake it off.
And I've seen him slinking around in the peripherals of my dreams. A large black cat, stalking and lurking in the corners, waiting to rip the flesh from my bone.
They've all been so loud. Words in song change and they speak...
She said to me, "the sea is my church."
I can't remember having such strong adverse feelings to any particular deity, but it sounds like he's pretty determined to communicate with you.
ReplyDelete